Autonomous portable cryogenic destructor with liquid nitrogen KrioInei-402 is designed for cryodestruction of pathologically altered tissues by local freezing of them with a tip cooled by liquid nitrogen (-196°C).
High-tech design of the cryodestructor ensures stable low temperature of the operating tip.
Advantages of CryoIney cryodestructor are high power freezing and ergonomic design with adjustable supply of liquid nitrogen and replaceable tips/probes.
Scope: dermatology, cosmetology and general surgery.
Indications for the application of the cryodestruction in dermatology are:
- benign neoplasms (moles, papillomas, warts, condylomas);
- tumors on the blood and lymphatic vessels (childhood and senile angiomas) with connective tissue scars (keloids);
- epidermis damages (porokeratosis, seborrheic keratosis, filamentous warts (acrochordon), molluscum contagiosum, actinic keratosis, pigment spots (lentigo), acute cannillomas, angiofibromioma, dermafibromioma).
The device is rewarded with a bronze medal and a diploma from the Geneva Invention Show.
|Operating temperature range||from - 90°С to - 170°С depending on type of the tip|
|Tank capacity||450 ml|
|Height of cryodestructor||295 mm|
|Length of cryoprobe CI-401||165 mm|
|Empty weight||850 г|
|Power supply||not required|
- Dewar vessel Lab CK-6
- Cryomassage roller KМV-25
- Dewar vessel Lab CK-16
- Cryomassage roller KМV-35
- Dewar vessel Lab L-2012 M
- Dewar vessel Lab L-2025 M
- CryoStik 2.0
- Fluid transfer PU-512-35
- Fluid transfer PU-301
- Fluid transfer PU-303
- Roller trolley TL for Dewar vessel
- Roller base TSC for Dewar vessels