Description Characteristics Download brochure
Autonomous portable cryogenic destructor CryoIney-402 is designed to destroy pathologically altered tissues by their local freezing using a cryoapplicator cooled with liquid nitrogen.
High-tech design of the cryodestructor ensures stable low temperature of the operating tip.
Advantages of CryoIney cryodestructor are high power freezing and ergonomic design with adjustable supply of liquid nitrogen and replaceable tips/probes.
Scope: dermatology, cosmetology and general surgery.
Indications for the application of the cryodestruction in dermatology are:
- benign neoplasms (moles, papillomas, warts, condylomas);
- tumors on the blood and lymphatic vessels (childhood and senile angiomas) with connective tissue scars (keloids);
- epidermis damages (porokeratosis, seborrheic keratosis, filamentous warts (acrochordon), molluscum contagiosum, actinic keratosis, pigment spots (lentigo), acute cannillomas, angiofibromioma, dermafibromioma).
The device is rewarded with a bronze medal and a diploma from the Geneva Invention Show.
|from - 90°С to - 170°С depending on type of the tip|
|Unit capacity||450 ml|
|Unit height||295 mm|
|CI-402 length||165 mm|
|CI-402 weight||850 г|
|Power supply||not required|
We recommend this product
- Dewar vessel Lab CK-6
- Cryomassage roller KМV-25
- Dewar vessel Lab CK-16
- Cryomassage roller KМV-35
- Dewar vessel Lab L-2012 M
- Dewar vessel Lab L-2025 M
- CryoStik 2.0
- Fluid transfer PU-512-35
- Fluid transfer PU-301
- Fluid transfer PU-303
- Roller trolley TL for Dewar vessel
- Roller base TSC for Dewar vessels