Cryostorage BR-2100 М
Cryostorage BR-2100 M with capacity of 100 liters with screen vacuum insulation for storage of biomaterials in cryotubes and cryostraws in liquid nitrogen at a temperature of -196°C or in liquid nitrogen vapor at a temperature below -150°C. It is equipped with racks compatible with standard cryoboxes for 25, 81 or 100 cryotubes.
The storage is made of aluminum alloy, the internal vessel is attached to the outer one by means of a fiberglass neck. This design together with screen vacuum insulation allows to achieve very good characteristics: long storage time and low losses of liquid nitrogen.
The cryogenic storage BR-2100 M can be equipped with an electronic level meter (DEN) or more complex electronic devices: a cryocontroller (S170) to control automatic filling, monitoring and recording temperature in the cryogenic storage.
|Useful capacity, liters||100|
|Empty vessel weight without racks, kg||45|
|Gross vessel weight without racks, kg||126.5|
|Overall height, mm||748|
|Outer diameter, mm||680|
|Neck I.D., mm||215|
|Static holding time, days||154|
|Quantity of racks||6|
|Cryotubes ø 12mm|
|Quantity of levels of 52 mm height||6 (100 tubes/level)|
|Cryotubes 2 ml||3600|
|Quantity of levels of 95 mm height||3|
|Cryotubes 5 ml||1450|
|Glass vessels dia.65 mm, 135 mm height|
|Quantity of levels||2 (4 per level)|
- Sintesy S-110 Electronics
- Cryogenic freezer BioFreeze BV-45
- Cryogloves CryoPlus 2.1
- Cryogloves CryoLite
- Cryoapron T-Cryo Light
- Dewar vessel Lab L-2050 M
- Face protection goggles Vision-Cryo
- Face protection mask Clear-Cryo
- Cryostorage BR-2150 М
- Cryostorage BR-2200 М
- Roller trolley TL for Dewar vessel
- Cryobank CryoDiffusion...
- Cryogenic freezer BioFreeze BV-65
- Dewar vessel Bio BS-2002 M
- Dewar vessel Bio BS-2004 M
- Pressurized cryovessel CryoRoll-230/4
- Glasses-holders for cr...
- Level detector l/n Den-1