Cryogenic storage BR-2048 М
Cryostorage BR-2048 M with capacity of 48.5 liters with screen vacuum insulation for storage of biomaterials in cryotubes and cryostraws in liquid nitrogen at a temperature of -196°C or in liquid nitrogen vapor at a temperature below -150°C. It is equipped with racks compatible with standard cryoboxes for 25 pc. of 2 ml cryotubes, or with racks for cryostraws in cylindrical vessels (goblets).
The storage is made of aluminum alloy, the internal vessel is attached to the outer one by means of a fiberglass neck. This design together with screen vacuum insulation allows to achieve very good characteristics: long storage time and low losses of liquid nitrogen.
The cryogenic storage BR-2048 M can be equipped with an electronic level meter (DEN) or more complex electronic devices: a cryocontroller (S170) to control automatic filling, monitoring and recording temperature in the cryogenic storage.
|Useful capacity, liters||48.5|
|Empty vessel weight without racks, kg||20.5|
|Gross vessel weight without racks, kg||62|
|Overall height, mm||707|
|Outer diameter, mm||500|
|Neck I.D., mm||120|
|Static holding time, days||180|
|Quantity of racks||6|
|Cryotubes ø 12mm|
|Quantity of levels of 52 mm height||5 (25 tubes/level)|
|Cryotubes 2 ml||750|
|Quantity of levels of 95 mm height||-|
|Cryotubes 5 ml||-|
|"Daisy" type glass vessels with color plastic holders for cryostraws||12|
|Quantity of levels||2 (1 tube per level)|
- Sintesy S-110 Electronics
- Cryogenic freezer BioFreeze BV-45
- Cryogloves CryoLite
- Dewar vessel Lab L-2050 M
- Cryoapron T-Cryo Light
- Face protection goggles Vision-Cryo
- Face protection mask Clear-Cryo
- Cryogenic storage BR-2100 М
- Cryogenic storage BR-2150 М
- Roller trolley TL for Dewar vessel
- Roller base TSC for Dewar vessels
- Cryobank CryoDiffusion...
- Cryogenic freezer BioFreeze BV-65
- Dewar vessel Bio BS-2002 M
- Dewar vessel Bio BS-2004 M
- Pressurized cryovessel CryoRoll-230/4
- Cryo-vessel under pressure XRP-60/1.5
- Glasses-holders for cr...
- Level detector l/n Den-1